A little while ago I got suckered into doing one of those Facebook 25 random things notes….thought you might get a giggle
1. I was named after a monastery.
2. I have a secret romantic desire to live in Alaska (yes I’ve watched too much Northern Exposure and Men In Trees).
3. I still have 4 baby teeth in my mouth…the adult ones just never arrived.
4. I spent my teenage years perming the crap outta my hair because I wanted it curly, then I had kids and it went stupid curly all by itself.
5. I had curly hair when I was four, then the doctors tried an experimental asthma drug on me and it went straight overnight…stayed that way till I got preggers.
6. I love to draw…wish it paid enough to pay the bills.
7. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be a writer…I had envisaged writing novels, but these days I write ICT documentation for a living….combines my love of writing and my love of geekery.
8. I have three book projects in various stages of development on my desk.
9. I’ve been married for 18 years! Yikes!
10. I had half my face paralysed when I was in year 9…I couldn’t smile, or taste anything on that side of my face, and I couldn’t blink that eye…I got in trouble for winking at my physics teacher until he found out what the problem was.
11. Speaking of teachers…my year 10 music teacher phoned me 6 months after I finished year 10 and wanted a date…UH HELL NO! He looked like Art Garfunkle.
12. I love to read. I have at least 5 non-fiction books on the go all the time.
13. I tend not to read fiction unless I’m on holidays because I get obsessive and can’t put it down until I get to the end….the boys don’t appreciate going without food because mummy loses track of all time and responsibility.
14. I want to do a life coaching course.
15. I want to play in a band infront of a huge stadium audience…singing and playing my own songs.
16. My boys were both born underwater, drug free.
17. I love computers and the internet…there is so much potential at your finger tips!
18. I am completely addicted to stationery, and I am passionate about organisation and productivity.
19. I LOVE my purple car….the boys hate it and refused to ride with me for the first month I had it. The car’s name is Jeff….Jazzy Jeff.
20. I name all of my musical instruments…they are like family
21. I desperately want to have a New York loft appartment and live a boho lifestyle (an organised one though LOL).
22. My favourite TV show at the moment is Miami Ink….love tattoos!
23. I crack my knuckles all the time…used to drive my mother crazy.
24. I think Shel is going to be a terrific leader one day…that kid amazes me.
25. I think Aiden is going to be an awesome musician one day…he has a great ear and intuitive timing.